Journal - What is the importance of online safety and protecting your information? What do you do to protect yourself online? Share an experience you or someone you know has had with online safety.
It is a very important to be safe when online because if you do give out to much personal information than it can be dangerous. Some things that I do to protect myself online is by making all of my accounts private and making sure that everyone cannot see what I am doing unless I accept to be there friend or what ever it is. There hasn't really been any experiences except when someone may comment on one of my photos that I post on instagram or facebook that I have no clue who they are and remember that I have to make it private. But other than that I haven't really had or known any bad encounters with online safety.
No comments:
Post a Comment