Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Tuesday, January 29
Journal - What do you know about social bookmarking? If you don't know what it is, what do you think it is? Do you ever bookmark items online? How can bookmarking be helpful to you as a student?
I don't know much about social bookmarking but if I had to guess it would have to do something with bookmarking your page at the top. I do bookmark items at home that help me to access them quickly. Bookmarking can be helpful to a student by making something that I use everyday for example I use the BV business website everyday and I have this website as one of my bookmarks and it saves me ton of time. I also have this website set as my favorites because I make a blog every time I enter the class and this really saves me time in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment