Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Wednesday, January 23
Journal - Why do you think cyber bullying is such a big issue? Do you think cyber bullying happens in your community and here at Blue Valley High School? Have you ever witnessed cyber bullying? Explain your thoughts and feels about this topic.
Cyber bullying is a big issues at a lot of schools and I think that it is important that we make sure that students no how to use and interact on the computer well. It's a very serious conflict that even lead to death. Yes, I do think that cyber bullying does happen here at Blue Valley High School. Yes, I have witnessed a act of cyber bullying on twitter before but I was not a part of it. I feel that this topic is very important and it is important that we take action to make sure people understand what they are really doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment