Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday, February 4

Journal -  What is collaboration? What are the pros of collaboration? What are the cons of collaboration? How do you use collaboration in your digital life? When is there a time in your life that you would not want to use collaboration?

Collaboration, to me, is a group of people working together to get a job done. The pros of collaboration are that there are many different ideas because it is a group of people. Some cons might be that everybody may not agree with what is going on and what they end up doing . I use collaboration in my digital life by talking with friends to see how they may like a certain image. When I am voting for someone or something. I would no want to use a collaboration at this time because it is my opinion and nobody else should have a say in that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment